How Much Does Office Coffee Service Cost in Missouri?
In Missouri, office coffee service costs roughly $135 annually per employee, which equates to around $6.20 to $11.39 per employee each month.
Here’s a Break-Down of Office Coffee Delivery Prices:
|Pre-ground coffee bags (24-48 count)||$20 to $54|
|Organic pre-ground coffee bags (24-48 count)||$77 to $93|
|K-cups (42 cups)||$39 to $75|
|Box of tea (25-100 count)||$7 to $12|
|Box of hot chocolate (size varies)||$13 to $22|
|Case of instant soup||$11 to $52|
|Consumables (50 to 25 count of cups, lids, creamers, stirrers, sugar, etc.)||$5 to $19 per month|
|Paper products (napkins, tissues, etc.)||$15 to $110|
|Medicine||$6 to $23|
|First aid supplies (adhesive bandages, first aid kit, etc.)||$6 to $55|
|Rental of brewing equipment (if applicable)||$34 to $60 per month|
COFFEE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
- daily delivery
Reliable Coffee Companies in Missouri
If you’re in search of dependable coffee companies in your vicinity, here are several with outstanding track records and favorable reviews.
Commercial Coffee & Snack Service
2345 Grissom Dr
St. Louis, MO 63146
13772 Shoreline Dr
Earth City, MO 63045
Office Coffee Service in Missouri
Office coffee services have become an essential component of many businesses in Missouri. They not only provide a convenient caffeine source for employees but also foster a sense of community and collaboration in the workplace. If you’re a business owner or manager contemplating the introduction of an office coffee service, here are several factors to take into account:
- Establish Your Budget: The expenses associated with an office coffee service can vary significantly based on factors like coffee type, brewing equipment, and delivery frequency. It’s crucial to determine your budget before making any decisions, considering both the immediate costs and any upfront investments.
- Select the Right Coffee: With a wide array of coffee options available, it’s vital to choose the one that best suits your business. Take into consideration your employees’ coffee preferences, dietary restrictions, and allergies. If you aim to provide diversity, contemplate acquiring a variety of single-origin beans or offering flavored alternatives.
- Decide on Brewing Equipment: Numerous types of coffee brewing equipment are on the market, ranging from single-cup brewers to traditional pot brewers. When selecting equipment, factor in your office’s size, the number of employees, and the type of coffee you intend to serve.
- Determine Delivery Frequency: Most office coffee services offer weekly or biweekly delivery options. Assess your office’s coffee consumption patterns and budget to determine how often you want coffee delivered.
- Consider Additional Benefits: Some office coffee services extend extra perks, such as complimentary equipment maintenance or coffee brewing education. While these bonuses can enhance the service’s value, be sure to incorporate them into your budget when making a decision.
What Type of Solution Do You Need?
By taking these aspects into account, you can select the ideal office coffee service for your Missouri-based company. This choice not only ensures the satisfaction and vitality of your workforce but can also serve as a budget-friendly method to enhance morale and workplace productivity.
Pump up Employees With Great Tasting Coffee, Office Water, and Break-Room Supplies
Zip Codes Served:
St. Louis, MO