How Much Does Office Coffee Service Cost in Pennsylvania?
In Pennsylvania, office coffee service costs approximately $135 per employee per year, or about $6.20 – $11.39 per employee per month.
Here’s a Break-Down of Office Coffee Delivery Prices:
|Pre-ground coffee bags (24-48 count)||$20 to $54|
|Organic pre-ground coffee bags (24-48 count)||$77 to $93|
|K-cups (42 cups)||$39 to $75|
|Box of tea (25-100 count)||$7 to $12|
|Box of hot chocolate (size varies)||$13 to $22|
|Case of instant soup||$11 to $52|
|Consumables (50 to 25 count of cups, lids, creamers, stirrers, sugar, etc.)||$5 to $19 per month|
|Paper products (napkins, tissues, etc.)||$15 to $110|
|Medicine||$6 to $23|
|First aid supplies (adhesive bandages, first aid kit, etc.)||$6 to $55|
|Rental of brewing equipment (if applicable)||$34 to $60 per month|
COFFEE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
- daily delivery
Reliable Coffee Companies in Pennsylvania
If you’re in search of dependable coffee companies in your vicinity, here are several with outstanding reputations and favorable reviews.
D & L Coffee Service Inc.
7000 Holstein Ave suite 3
Philadelphia, PA 19153
105 Olivia St
McKees Rocks, PA 15136
Office Coffee Service in Pennsylvania
Office coffee services have become an indispensable aspect of numerous businesses in Pennsylvania. They not only offer a convenient caffeine source for employees but also foster a sense of community and collaboration within the workplace. If you are a business owner or manager contemplating the implementation of an office coffee service, here are some key factors to take into account:
- Budget Assessment: Before making any decisions, it’s essential to determine your budget. The overall cost of an office coffee service can vary significantly, influenced by factors such as the coffee quality, brewing equipment, and delivery frequency. Make sure to consider both initial investments and long-term costs.
- Coffee Selection: The diversity of coffee options available can be overwhelming. To select the right coffee for your business, consider the preferences of your employees, along with any dietary restrictions or allergies. If you aim to offer a variety, contemplate purchasing single-origin beans or flavored alternatives.
- Brewing Equipment Choice: Various coffee brewing equipment options are at your disposal, ranging from single-cup brewers to traditional pot brewers. The size of your office, the number of employees, and the coffee type you intend to serve should guide your choice of equipment.
- Delivery Schedule: Most office coffee services provide delivery options on either a weekly or biweekly basis. Your office’s coffee consumption patterns and budget will dictate how frequently you want deliveries to be made.
- Additional Perks Consideration: Some office coffee services extend extra benefits, such as complimentary equipment maintenance or educational resources on the art of coffee brewing. While these perks can enhance the value of your service, ensure that you account for them within your budget when finalizing your decision.
What Type of Solution Do You Need?
By taking these factors into account, you can make an informed selection for your Pennsylvania business’s office coffee service. This decision will not only ensure your employees’ satisfaction and energy levels but also prove to be a budget-friendly method for enhancing workplace morale and productivity.
Pump up Employees With Great Tasting Coffee, Office Water, and Break-Room Supplies
Zip Codes Served: